Chennai is not only famous for its beaches and temples but is also an educational hub as you will find many best international schools in Chennai. The city has many leading schools in India regarding holistic education and global learning.
The city is home to many premier schools and well-known institutes like VIS having unique curricula and teaching methods that help students in the future. Nowadays, parents prefer international boards for their students owing to the facilities and curriculum that are offered and are of global standards.
About international schools
Before you select a school for your child, you should get details about international schools. It promotes international education in an international environment like that of the Cambridge international examinations. Many best international schools in Chennai help students acquire qualifications for employment or higher education in an adoring country.
VIS Vellore is among the top international schools perfect for your child. Before you find the best international school in Chennai for your child, you should know about the international school characteristics:
- Parents choose the best international schools in Chennai for their children because of the international curriculum. The IB program at VIS nurtures a love of learning and inquiry in students, allowing them to increase their knowledge base and demonstrate their comprehension and then use what they have learned.
- The international school students connect with others locally and globally through the connections to global networks, which is the best part. This helps children with an option to partake in activities that expand and increase perspective and connects them to peers worldwide.
- International schools partnering with local businesses and organizations help students to improve their experience by offering them chances outside the school doors. These partnerships ensure that they have many opportunities for the future.
- An international school like VIS is committed to the local community to engage INS service work, and this not only benefits those around them and helps students themselves. It helps students to gain volunteering plants key skills to succeed in life.
- International schools provide a personalized learning curriculum. This program is balanced in a way that offers chances for each student to explore and develop in areas they are interested in and passionate about.
- Vellore International School (VIS) Chennai and many other schools boast exceptional campuses that foster interaction and collaboration. It provides all modern learning activities to students to enhance their skills and knowledge in a modern way.
- The best international schools in Chennai have world-class faculties that promote diverse values and lived experiences to students. They are experts in their field, holding advanced degrees and training in their specific niche. They are committed to making the world better and contributing to society.
- International schools offer balanced programs to students so that everyone has a chance to explore many disciplines. In this way, they can identify areas in which they excel and are passionate. Whether it is academics, athletics, service learning, or after-school initiative, international schools offer students excellent experiences.
VIS – Vellore International School Chennai
Vellore International School (VIS) Chennai is considered one of the best international schools that welcome students and parents to start a lifelong journey. The school is committed to offering the right ambiance to facilitate it, and the campus is located amidst nature, user-friendly, and state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. The school offers sound academic programs along with activities beyond academics. It is also known for its excellent residential facilities for students.
Is VIS truly international?
Yes, VIS is truly an international school, as the school’s curriculum, syllabus, and languages is a proof. It is one of the best international schools in Chennai owing to its staff and professional development, infrastructure, facilities supporting scholastic and non-scholastic activities, school exchange programs, boarding facilities, food offered, workshops, career counseling, and guidance with universal values.