The Thesis is part of the academic essay, creating an outline for the reader. The thesis is usually a claim which defends the research of the student. A good Thesis statement involves arguments and topics discussed in the dissertation further and focuses on giving an idea about the main argument. A thesis is considered of good quality when it specifies to the reader about the essay and explains all kinds of logical claims and opinions regarding the topic. There are many types of thesis statements. Some prevalent types of thesis statements involve:
- Expository: This type of thesis mainly depicts a specific topic and explains what precisely ill the reader will learn in the paper.
- Analytical: This thesis defines a claim and explains how exactly the statement is supported.
- Argumentative: Argumentative essays are essays that present topics that are debatable along with supporting frames to the readers.
The Thesis is a very crucial part of the university degree program and can help the students grab excellent grades, which is why many students are afraid of writing and proofreading it totally by themselves. There are specific measures that the students can take when writing their thesis, as mentioned below.
There are a lot of times when the students are unable to understand and implement the writing strategies. As a result, they lose their grades a huge bit. To save their grades and not lose them relentlessly, the students can take thesis writing help. Thesis writing is not as effortless as it looks because it involves much research and filtration. Certain issues faced by students when writing a Thesis are:
- Improper Structure: The structure of the thesis is predefined, and the students must follow the designated structure strictly. In case the students fail to follow the proper structure, they may have to get their marks cut. The main idea behind following the structure is the grades, as different universities assign different grades to the students based on the type of thesis they are writing. Usually, even after taking several sessions at the university, the students fail to follow the correct structure. The set of readability is not gained when the students follow improper structure, which is why it is a compulsion for the students to follow the correct structure and write their thesis accordingly. The students need guidance and help in thesis writing as the experts can easily evaluate their weak points and help them structure their general assignments in a creative and grade-oriented manner.
- Unavailability of Evidence: The statements quoted in the thesis should have a piece of good evidence that is valid and proves it. Sometimes the students cannot understand the importance of evidence and claim certain points. Unfortunately, they end up losing grades as they cannot use numbers and statistics without relevant evidence. The students are always suggested to attach relevant images in the assignment to give the reader relevant content and get good grades. The evidence is the main part of the thesis as the professors give better grades to the dissertations and thesis with good evidence. The tutors help the students find the best evidence and attach it to the assignment to help them get better grades and stand out in the class.
- Preliminary Research: Research plays a prime role in the students’ assignments because if they fail at adequately researching, they may not even know certain factors. When the students fail to research adequately, they write useless topics in the thesis and dissertations. They also, at the time, write inaccurate, irrelevant topics and only stack up their whole assignment. The prime reason why students need thesis writing help is research. If the research is not performed adequately, it will lead the low-quality assignment. The most important part of the thesis is research which is why many students are afraid of losing grades. Because of the high volume of students writing the thesis on the same topic, the availability of quality research is lowered. To enhance the quality of the assignment, the students are suggested to take experts’ guidance adequately.
- Vague Introduction: The introduction of the thesis/ dissertation should be very hooking and intriguing for the reader. There are instances when the students fail at writing informative and good-quality introductions and end up getting their marks cut. The professor advised the students to focus the most on the introduction and make it highly engaging and intriguing. The expert tutors are experienced and carry great knowledge of how to write the introduction. With their understanding, the students can easily evaluate and understand how exactly they should write the introduction to intrigue the reader toward the thesis.
- Weak analysis of factors: Analysis is a significant part of the assignment writing. Whether it be a dissertation, thesis, report or essay, the student needs to have a comprehensive analytical approach to understand and comprehend the topic well, alongside writing and depicting it in a manner that is impressive and readable yet oriented towards grades.
- Usage of unfamiliar phrases, statements and words: There are many instances when the students forget the readability perspective and end up using phrases and statements that are unfamiliar and not easily understandable. The assignment helpers help the students in extracting the best phrases and statements. In this manner, the students can enhance the readability ratio and develop the quality of their thesis effortlessly.
- Extensive Conclusion: The conclusion of the thesis must always be short and crisp, whereas many students write the whole summary of the thesis in conclusion. To keep it small and readable, the students are suggested to take professional guidance so that they can filter the conclusion part and keep it readable. The assignment helper guides the students to pick the most complicated matters from the thesis and create a short and crisp conclusion.
- Grammatical Errors: There are a lot of students who relocate from different other countries to study. There is no guarantee that they must be very thorough with the language used in their university. It is even more difficult for students to learn and comprehend the university language. For such issues, the students can connect with the assignment tutors who can help them correct all their grammatical errors with their experience. Sometimes the assignment tutors also use certain applications for the students to verify their grammatical errors and mistakes.
- Inaccurate Citations: Citation and referencing are the two most important parts of any assignment. Especially thesis and dissertation require the students to cite the content accurately as the university and professors are extremely stringent about the same in case of even the slightest of mistakes the students may lose grades. Referencing and citation is anyways a difficult task to accomplish, which is why the students are suggested to learn to reference thoroughly and take professional guidance.
- Use of Passive Voice: The overall assignment of the students must be either in the active or passive voice, as suggested by the university. There are a lot of times when the students forget the tone of the thesis and end up writing mixed tones. The whole Thesis is supposed to be in the active voice; if not, it is considered a big mistake by the professors, and students may also get their grades lessened, which is why it is recommended for the students always to write their thesis in the active voice.
- Plagiarised Work: Plagiarism is one of the biggest issues with students, as they often get feedback on their assignments. It is also an issue because many students choose similar topics for writing the thesis. The content available on the internet is usually similar, which is why at times, students get high plagiarism in their work. The expert assignment tutors guide the students in writing a plagiarism-free thesis that is unique and non-redundant. Plagiarism is an academic crime that any student must not commit. Usually, plagiarism is the prime reason why the students require thesis writing help as it is a long document and requires a lot of research and effort, and in the end, if they get plagiarism in their thesis, they may have to do it again. The best way to submit a plagiarism-free Thesis is to take a professional’s guidance and develop a 0 plagiarism thesis and submit it.
When the students take help with their thesis writing, they can rest assured of factors like timely submission, good and well-structured thesis and adequately quality oriented write up. If in case they submit the Thesis written by themselves, there is always a chance that they may get feedback, but when taking help from assignment tutors, they keenly analyse the whole thesis and extract the issues and the problem factors in the thesis. After adequately evaluating the student’s Thesis, only the tutors ask them to submit the assignments. If they find any mistakes in the thesis, they also suggest the students change them. Taking guidance and help for the thesis had never been a wrong decision as it is a crucial part of the assignments and must be accurately written. Also, one of the students’ biggest fears is the grades they may lose because of the dissatisfactory thesis quality. The tutors personally evaluate and analyse the overall thesis and do three quality checks to ensure that the students get good grades and no feedback.