Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management: Post Graduate Diploma in Finance is usually a 1-year full-time diploma course designed mainly for the working professionals for the rapid career progression.
The PG Diploma in the Finance Course eligibility is that you should have a bachelor’s degree in finance with the 50% from the recognised university. The best college for pgdm in finance management will conduct the entrance exam with a personal interview for admission. The average cost for the PG diploma in Finance is INR 50,000 to INR 1,80,000.
Admission for the Post Graduate Diploma in Finance course is mainly based on merit or entrance. Some reputed institutes like the IPEIndia contain the students’ entrance exam. Some of the most important points related to the course.
- There is no common entrance examination available. Different colleges may hold their entrance level examination.
- For admission to the course, the students should visit the college’s official website or the campus to get more information.
- If the candidate obtains the cut-off, they call for a personal interview or group discussion to check their communication skill.
- Merit list or the cut-off marks students are announcing soon after completing an application form.
- Suppose it is an entrance exam the students need to clear the personal interview for the seat allotment in the college.
Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management: What is it about?
The detailed description of the PG Diploma course for the student to understand clearly the overview of the course:
PG Diploma in Finance introduces the candidate to the financial management theories and the financial decision tools. It is a 1-year course where the students need to study the financial statements and plans and measure the performance of the budget and different financial strategies. It improves the candidate’s knowledge and skill in the different fields of finance.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post Graduate Diploma in Finance:
The candidates seeking admission for the PG Diploma in the Finance course must have certain qualifications as their minimum eligibility criteria. Some of them are mentioned below:
- A candidate should pass their graduation from the recognised educational institution, eligible for the PG Diploma in the Finance Course.
- There should be a Mathematics as their compulsory subject in their high school level qualifying examination to attain the eligibility for the PG diploma.
- The percentage generally required varies from one institute to the other institute.
Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management: Why should I do PG Diploma in Finance?
There are many reasons why students should go for the option of this course. Below given are the course advantages which are listed below:
- Diversified Career Options
- Deals with the financial and accounting aspect
- More Interesting Subjects
- Higher Studies
Diversified Career Options:
Usually, the PG Diploma in Finance opens various career options in different fields. The students from this course can work in both the private and government sector like the accounting firms and the private banks. Government jobs like policy planning, public accounting and forex department can be bagged in the PG Diploma.
Deals with the financial and accounting aspect:
The Finance curriculum deals with the financial and accounting aspects of the PG Diploma course.
More Interesting Subjects:
Gaining more knowledge in accounting and finance with the essence of financial advancement makes the course interesting.
Students can have an option for higher studies which increases their knowledge, and there are chances of landing better jobs.
A diploma pgdm in finance management is a great option for the students to better their career growth. There are lots of job opportunities which are available for the role of finance role. The professionals in the finance field may work in an area like insurance companies, management consultancies and investment banks.